Great resource for pregnancy FAQs :D They cover tons of things like:
- My baby is breech. Is it true she might flip with the Webster technique?
- How early can a woman take a pregnancy test?
- When can I hear my baby’s heartbeat?
- What is the difference between a spinal and epidural procedure?
- How can I look good in maternity clothes?
- Can acupressure help during labor?
- How can I protect myself from colds and flu during pregnancy - and what can I do if I get sick?
Check it out here: http://www.justthefactsbaby.com/experts/pregnancy
Here is an informal list of items that I find helpful whenever we have to go to the hospital to bring a new baby in to the world! Hopefully you will find this helpful too! For Labor: For your partner / labor coach
Here is an informal list of items that I find helpful whenever we have to go to the hospital to bring a new baby in to the world! Hopefully you will find this helpful too!
For your partner / labor coach
Found this to be an interesting read! The author covers many things including:
- Morning sickness and Nausea
- Breast swelling
- Shortness of Breath and weakness
- Irritability and mood changes
- Urination Frequency
Enjoy the article!
The first 0-12 weeks of a abigail’s pregnancy is called the essential trimester. It is during this interval that a old lady’s confederation experiences drastic changes during pregnancy. Discomforts and others may or may not be savvy by way of a replete lass during this era, to refrain from you against with it here are a rota of the most general changes and discomforts and how to effectively contract with them.
Morning sickness and Nausea