Great resource for pregnancy FAQs :D They cover tons of things like:
- My baby is breech. Is it true she might flip with the Webster technique?
- How early can a woman take a pregnancy test?
- When can I hear my baby’s heartbeat?
- What is the difference between a spinal and epidural procedure?
- How can I look good in maternity clothes?
- Can acupressure help during labor?
- How can I protect myself from colds and flu during pregnancy - and what can I do if I get sick?
Check it out here: http://www.justthefactsbaby.com/experts/pregnancy
Here is an informal list of items that I find helpful whenever we have to go to the hospital to bring a new baby in to the world! Hopefully you will find this helpful too!
- Paper work - Picture ID, insurance card and any hospital / doctor paperwork
- Eye Glasses - If you wear contacts you won’t want to wear those for a few days in the hospital?
- Toiletries - don’t forget things like toothbrush and tooth pase, lip balm, deodorant, comb, hair ties, and makeup. You can expect to get a few basic amenities such as shampoo, soap and lotion from the hospital
- Some comfy clothes - Slipers / robe/ night gown
- Something to help you relax - like your own pillow (or pillow case), music, book, picture of loved ones, or even a stuffed animal
For your partner / labor coach
- Camera / video camera with Batteries, charger, film or memory card! You don’t get to experience a baby being born every day, so you might as well record this moment!
- Toiletries if you plan on spending the night
- Comfy Footwear, you will be doing lots of walking around.
- Snacks, cause you will get hungry
- Money for parking, vending machines, or something from the gift shop!
Found this to be an interesting read! The author covers many things including:
- Morning sickness and Nausea
- Breast swelling
- Shortness of Breath and weakness
- Irritability and mood changes
- Urination Frequency
Enjoy the article!
The first 0-12 weeks of a abigail’s pregnancy is called the essential trimester. It is during this interval that a old lady’s confederation experiences drastic changes during pregnancy. Discomforts and others may or may not be savvy by way of a replete lass during this era, to refrain from you against with it here are a rota of the most general changes and discomforts and how to effectively contract with them.
Morning sickness and Nausea